Date founded: 12 July 2007
All of Switzerland
Margarethenstrasse 58, 4053 Basel
ALS Schweiz Activities
It is the purpose of the association to support people suffering from ALS and their relatives in all activities.
- Information, counsel and networking of ALS patients.
- Support in care and nursing: relief of strain, procuring of aids.
- Support in legal, official and administrative matters.
- Organisation of joint activities.
- Conveying the latest medical information.
- Collecting donations for direct help and research.
- Further training and education as well as counsel for experts, multiplicators and actors in the field of health care.
- Cooperation with institutions and organisations in the health and social fields.
- Information of the people concerning ALS and the problems appertaining to it.
- International Cooperation with organisations and persons who have similar aims.
The association has no commercial purpose and does not aim at profit
ALS Schweiz Branches/Chapters
- Corinne Zosso, Managing Director