The International Alliance of ALS/MND Associations was founded in 1992 to provide an international community for individual ALS/MND Associations globally. Our vision is world free of ALS/MND and we help members thrive by adding value to existing and future associations through curation and creation of information and by acting as a global gateway through which Alliance Members, PALS and CALS, internal, and external stakeholders connect.
Our two main focuses are Community and Capability and we can do this as we build our Capacity.
A World Free of ALS/MND
The Alliance is a global network of ALS/MND associations informed by PALS/CALS, that builds capability for its members and connects to external stakeholders.
- The Alliance is committed to the following values:
- • Our service is to the organisations supporting people living with ALS/MND
- • We will contribute to improving quality of life for people living with ALS/MND
- • We encourage, support and value innovation and research for people living with ALS/MND
- • We respect and value the contribution made by all members
- • We act responsibly, maintain professional integrity and engage and collaborate with the ALS/MND community worldwide